This is not a smartphone. It is the smart guy with 4 GB RAM. In fact, he is the world’s first smart guy who is this smart. 😀 Why wouldn’t I be excited? This is like my current smartphone growing double the size, figuratively of course!
This is the first and the most important highlight of the phone.
2. Design – With a 5.5 inch display and 3.9 mm edges, this phone is the redefinition of the word sexy .
Like, look at that people ! My current phone looks like it’s fat aunt and is only 4 inches. (Shhh!)
3. Other Specifications -The Asus ZenFone 2 comprises of a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920-pixel) IPS display which would work out to a pixel density of 403ppi. The handset also features Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection.
4. The Classy appearance – Appearance beats everything. The appearance of this phone gives it a classy look, it stands apart from the crowd. See it for yourself !
- A 64 bit intel atom 2.4 G CPU
- A 64-bit Dual-Channel 4GB RAM
- The Android L operating system
- 60 ms touch responsiveness [Touch response time is the latency from when users begin to move their fingers to perform touch gestures to the point at which the application provides a visual update that they expect from their performed gestures.],
- 5 LDS antenna ,
- 5 mose positioning navigation and so much more !
6. Some Neat Tricks – Remember those neat tricks I mentioned? Well, the Zenfone has a time-saving trick that most of you will love. From the phone’s locked desktop, you can scribble a command onto the screen and the device will automatically open up a pre-determined application. If you draw the letter C, you’ll unlock the camera. If you draw a W you’ll unlock the web browser.