Post continued from HERE
11 Random facts about myself:
1. I am a Tambrahm and I eat non-veg. I am not bragging about it. I believe no individual is bound by any rules just because he/she was born to a certain caste.
2. I am good at singing, writing, dancing, drawing and crafts. But not at all confident about any of them.
3. I have participated in a music reality show called ‘Voice 2005’. 😛
4. I was school topper in Sanskrit in my 10th & 12th grades. (Allow me to brag. Who else would? :P)
5. 12 years back I was timid, shy, silent and an introvert. Now, I am the same with a twist. 😉 Give me some time and you’ll know I am all cranky, crazy and mad!
6. I have a diary somewhere in my wardrobe with summary of all Harry Potter books. 😛
7. I Love Harry Potter, purple color, black color, dark chocolates and writing.
8. I once splashed water on a man who was peeing on the side of the road.
9. I am a feminist. I know how to cook. But tell me that cooking is a woman’s duty and I’ll starve you to death.
10. My ambitions include becoming a fashion designer, journalist, news reader, playback singer, dubbing artist, music composer, an author, KG teacher etc. But, I am a CA student. 😀
11. If a guy wants to impress me, Harry Potter talks, chocolates and purple color flowers are more likely to help. 😛
Now, for the nominees. I am sure most of the bloggers have got the award already. So here are the few I assume haven’t got the award yet and who more than deserve the same for their wonderful blogs:
1. Preeti at http://fuchsiaoutbursts.wordpress.com/.
2. UpenReddy at http://voiceurmind.wordpress.com/?s=award
3. Snapshots (Lyrical fiction) at http://saikrupachandramouli.wordpress.com/
4. The Kaleidoscopic Kanvas at http://kunal24borah.wordpress.com/category/my-writing/
5. Raman at http://simplyraman.wordpress.com/?s=award
6. Ada Wiam at http://ada2writes.wordpress.com/
7. Kokila Gupta at http://sunshineandblueclouds.blogspot.in/
9. Midnight butterfly at http://midnightbutterfly7.wordpress.com/
The rules of the Award are:
Thank the person who nominated you.
State 11 random facts about you.
Answer the questions posed to you.
Nominate 11 blogs and ask 11 questions to them.
Questions for you:
1. What made you start a blog?
2. Black or white? And why?
3. If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
4. Do you believe in magic?
5. If you wanted one superpower, what would that be?
6. Favorite cartoon character.
7. If you were given a role in a movie/a book. Any movie/book. Which one will you prefer? With reason.
8. What is your ambition? Are you in the same field you wished to be in?
9. When you see a flower, do you prefer leaving it there or plucking it?
10. For Indians, are you following ‘Swachh Bharat’ movement? For others, are you doing your part to keep your city clean?
Phew! That was really really long.